Effective Date: 2/28/18
You may give us your Personal Information directly: for example, when you correspond with us, or apply for membership. The Personal Information you give us directly may include your name, address, email address, social media details, contact details, emergency contact details, billing information, photos, videos, voice recordings and information about your family and friends. It may also include the information provided in your application forms such as employment history and current employment details, income details, travel plans, personal, and professional goals, languages, nationality and residency, passport details, background check, and identity check details (including details of any criminal offenses), health data, details of personal interests, accommodation preferences and insurance details.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
OTWF may use the information that we collect from you:
(1) To provide services, to process payments, and to provide customer support. We may also use the information we collect from you: to personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested; to improve our Websites; to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests; to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature; to quickly process your transactions; to send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services; and to follow up with you after correspondence.
(2) To contact you. Subject to applicable law, we or our third-party service and business providers may send you communications. Such communications may include, but are not limited to: notifications about the Websites and OTWF services, communications about our services, and promotions. These types of communications may also contain commercial messages, such as banner ads and special offers. By using the Websites, you consent to the receipt of such communications and marketing information.
(3) For legal purposes. We may use and share Personal Information for legal purposes, including as described below in the section titled “How We Share Information with Third Parties” (including the transfer of such Personal Information to third parties in countries outside your country of residence where data protection laws may be less adequate compared to your own country’s data protection laws).
(4) For our own internal business purposes. We may use Other Information to help us efficiently operate OTWF and the Websites, to count and recognize visitors to the Websites, to enable certain features on the Websites, and for other purposes related to managing our business.
Subject to applicable law, we may share your Personal Information and Other Information:
(1) With partners and other third-party service providers. This may be necessary to operate OTWF trips and the Websites, including processing your transactions and supporting your activities on a OTWF trip or the Websites.
(2) With third parties through their websites. The Websites may enable you to share information directly on or through websites or online services operated by third parties. For example, the Websites may contain links to third-party websites. If you choose to browse such websites, you may disclose your Personal Information to those third-party websites. OTWF is not liable for the content or action of such third-party websites.
(3) For legal purposes. We may disclose your Personal Information and Other Information for OTWF’s legitimate business interests or to comply with applicable law, investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of our terms and conditions, or to cooperate with regulatory authorities or law enforcement, to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
OUR SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
OTWF uses commercially reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information against loss or unauthorized access, use, modification or deletion but no security program can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, OTWF cannot guarantee the security of any information obtained or processed by OTWF or its service providers, and you use the Websites at your own risk.
You may, under applicable law, have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from OTWF, please follow the opt-out instructions contained in each such communication or any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that you may not be able to opt-out of certain non-marketing communications about your account or communications that are reasonably necessary to provide services to you, and that opting-out may impact your use of the Websites or may limit OTWF’s ability to provide services to you.
ACCESSING AND EDITING YOUR INFORMATION
OTWF provides you with the ability to view, update, access, edit and correct your Personal Information by contacting our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may have additional rights under applicable law to access information we hold or share about you but any access request may be subject to a reasonable fee, to the extent permissible under applicable law, to meet our costs in providing you with details of such information.